Hingham High School Chorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spring Concert!!!

Go down

Spring Concert!!!  Empty Spring Concert!!!

Post  Grace Doyle Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:10 pm

I am personally looking forward to the Spring Concert because of all the great music that our chorus is doing. Each song that we are doing has its own cool tones and musical moments and different languages. I think the highlights in the program for me are Los Bibilicos and Steal Away to Jesus. Los Bibilicos has such a cool sounding melody almost haunting. I also like the challenge of singing it in spanish. I take spanish so it’s cool to make the connection that I know what the meaning of the lyrics are. I am also very excited for Steal Away. Steal Away is a wonderfull song, although we haven’t finished it yet, the musicall moments that are created are amazing. All three parts sound perfect with eachother. I also like the song Oh Swallow, Swallow. This song is challengin for me because I sang this at districts as a saprano. I am now a metzo and it is harder for me to learn because I still have the saprano part drilled into my head but I am getting better at it! I’m so excited to show everyone what out chorus can do. I am also excited to hear Mixed chorus!

Grace Doyle

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum