Hingham High School Chorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could I do this?

Go down

Could I do this? Empty Could I do this?

Post  Sabrina Clarke Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:48 pm

As I progress in my Junior year, that looming idea of college keeps hitting me. What should I do? Where should I go? How can I improve? What do I want to do? What will make me happy? And recently I've discovered what that is: Music. I've always loved music but I never really thought about a career in it. I've always been afraid to do it. But hearing Christina sing and having her tell us to do what we love, it is a possibility. My motto for life is do what makes you happy and have no regrets. I know that if I had a hum-drum job in an office typing on a computer, I'd be unhappy. Though some people may feel successful from that, that is not me. I can tell you that I am committing to the idea of becoming a Music major in college. I want to do the same thing that Christina did. Double major in Vocal Performance and Music Education. I've always wanted to be a teacher. I've known that but the question was what kind of teacher? If I do this, I can sing and be with other people who love music just as much as I do every single day but also try to sing professionally. Maybe I don't have the greatest voice and maybe it is a one in a million shot, but I can be the one. I'm very excited to just realize that I can actually do what I want in life and be happy. Now as I prepare the college search and the search for a great voice teacher, I look forward with a happy and positive attitude. I will be a musicians in my future and that makes me happy.

Sabrina Clarke

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum