Hingham High School Chorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why is Making Music Important?

Go down

Why is Making Music Important? Empty Why is Making Music Important?

Post  abbiruggiero Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:34 am

I believe that the importance of making music differs among the broad variety of people that make up our world. For me, making music is a really important aspect in my life. It not only allows me to express myself, but it helps me make a statement to show people who I am. I also think that making music allow me to grow as in individual and in a group of people. Although it is not choral music, my sister, cousins, and I always sing together and experience the bliss in creating music! I feel that when we sing together we are always so happy and excited, trying to do new things, which it brings us closer together. My opinion is that making music is general is key in experiencing a fulfilled life. In addition, singing in a well-developed choir adds more importance to making music because it can allow you learn necessary skills in order to prosper in the profession of a musician. Overall, I believe that making music is extremely important and adds to a wonderful life experience.

abbiruggiero

Back to top Go down