Hingham High School Chorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Unforgettable Expirience

Go down

An Unforgettable Expirience Empty An Unforgettable Expirience

Post  ChrisMcDonald Tue May 15, 2012 8:39 pm

The Chicago trip for me was a major moment in my life. It was the first time I ever got out of New England and ventured on to places I've only seen on t.v., and the first time I really got away from my family. The trip itself was amazing on its own. I cannot point out a time that I wasn't looking out of the window on the bus or looked at every detail of every places we went. For me, everything we did was fantastic. From the Sears (or Willis) Tower to Wynton Marsalis, all of the activities we did was mind blowing. As soon as I got home I looked up Wynton Marsalis on Itunes and bought the first song I saw with his name on it. Needless to say I enjoyed the concert very much. The free time experience we got to have was great. Every food place my friends and I went was unbelievable. China town, down town, and pilson were all unique and wonderful to take in such culture. So to wrap things up Chicago is something I will never forget about and will talk about it for the rest of my life.

ChrisMcDonald

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum