Hingham High School Chorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Trip

Go down

Chicago Trip Empty Chicago Trip

Post  Maggie McFarland Sun May 13, 2012 2:08 pm

When I think back to our trip to Chicago I can't seem to pick one thing that I enjoyed the most, because I honestly enjoyed every moment of it! One thing that I would like to comment on is the strong sense of family that was established between the group that went on the trip. Because I had never been on a chorus trip before this I never really realized how much fun they were and how close you became with everyone. Before going on the trip I was acquaintances with many people in our chorus, but I had never really gotten the chance to know them very well. On the trip there were people in my group whom I got to spend some time with and now when I see them in class or at school I have more things to talk with them about and memories to look back at. I think this proves the importance of the trips and group bonding events, because if everyone could get to know an acquaintance more our chorus would be even more of a family.

Maggie McFarland

Back to top Go down