Hingham High School Chorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonding Activities

Go down

Bonding Activities Empty Bonding Activities

Post  MeghanGeorge Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:34 pm

I feel like this year we have been trying really hard to bond. The pasta parties are an awesome idea, but I think we need to have more outing-like events instead of just sitting around eating pasta (though who doesn’t love that, really?). Maybe we could come up with some fun ideas (in the realm of apple picking and things that get us out of the house) like going to a concert that someone heard about, or just have barbeques like I know we used to have as mentoring parties (which we haven’t really focused on much this year). I feel like I don’t know almost everyone Concert Chorale which is kind of a bummer. Since the weather is getting warmer we could start to have cook outs and outdoor events which might seem more laid back and less forced. Maybe if we had more bonding opportunities more people would come. I have a big back yard and I would be willing to hold a bonding party/end of the year chorus party when it gets warmer out. Also, I remember going to a party with a karaoke machine and a lot of people loved it. That would be a nice touch for a chorus party! Also, I definitely think we need to bond more with the rest of the music department (band and orchestra). I always hear band and orchestra students saying how they are so close, but how chorus is not close with them. I’m not quite sure how to bond, but I think the barbeque idea works for anything, as long as someone would be willing to host that many people. Maybe we could all tie-dye tee-shirts together? The suggestion box in the chorus room should be a great receptacle for bonding ideas! I think people just forget it’s there.

MeghanGeorge

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum