Hingham High School Chorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music is...

Go down

Music is... Empty Music is...

Post  abbiruggiero Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:46 pm

The dictionary definition of music says "an art of sound in time that expresses ideas and emotions in significant forms through the elements of rhythm, melody, harmony, and color". I believe its all that, but so much more. Music is something that brings me pleasure both singing it and listening to it. Music is a single sound. Music is individual notes strung together in a collection, so that the perfect harmony forms. Music is an escape from reality. Music allows you to relate your own life to the feelings of the artist. Music is personal emotions being expressed to the entire world through song. Music is a song written upstairs when you’re upset. Music is the artists true feel about life. Music allows you to relax and unwind. Music is songs of joy. Music is feelings of sorrow and remorse. Music is everywhere. Music is with you, your friends, your family, your teachers, your parents, your neighbors, and your peers. Music is my life, but for you music is only what you want to believe.

abbiruggiero

Back to top Go down