Hingham High School Chorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The importance of making music

Go down

The importance of making music Empty The importance of making music

Post  aphelan12 Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:51 pm

Music has become one of the most important things in my life. It is hard for me to really feel emotion unless I have specific music to go along with it. I have had a decent amount of musical experience in my lifetime and I feel like it has truly made me a different person. Even after my first year of piano lessons I think I would have felt this way. It is so important for young kids to be introduced to music at an early age. In any way possible, every school and every parent should be open and willing to try new things with their kids that revolve around music. I believe that it will really make a difference in their lives. Especially in the school system, I think every child should experience some type of music class. The thing with younger kids is, they generally have short attention spans and do not want to learn all of the in depth studies and history about music, as some teachers preach. Although it is not always a good idea to give kids exactly what they want, in the case of music, they should definitely be able to pick what they preform, study, or listen to. Just getting them open to music in general is a great idea. Music is an amazing part of this world, and everyone should be open to learning about all of the wonderful things music has to offer!

aphelan12

Back to top Go down